Thursday 9 December 2010

Lovely Tacloban:My First Time



convergence of locals across ages in a festive mood


catching the sunrise at Tacloban bay


a landmark in Philippine history


a place where a promise "I shall return" was fulfilled


young coconut  by the bay, refreshingly sweet


the twin church towers at Palo Cathedral


my first visit to the Philippines' longest bridge


"jumpology" at San Juanico Bridge, photo by Joel


nice sight from the bridge


the "long and winding" bridge connecting Samar and Leyte



my  adourable tour guide Joel, a native of Leyte
 

a happy "tourist" photo by Joel Lacandazo

 


Ma-an Gorospe

No comments:

About My Blog

My photo
A kaleidoscope of people, landscapes, seascapes, skyscapes and things which, to my perspective- are wonderfully made. It features, but not limited to the faces of people who makes me happy and vice versa,man-made creations, lovely places where I have been-and wish to go to when I can.