Monday 16 March 2009

Clouds at Sunken Garden

clouds close to the main library
Very recently, I rediscovered joy of simply sitting in the Sunken Garden at the University of the Philippines in Diliman. I have favourite acacia trees -a couple of them, one is close to the the College of Education and on the other side, close to the Malcolm Theare in the College of Law.


clouds under my favourite tree in front of Malcolm
As compared to the crowded malls not too far away, the Sunken Garden is a nice place to catch up reading a good book, write a journal, or simply do cloud watching. A month ago, I am quite sure this area has been full of people across cultures and ages, joining the students celebrate the annual " February Fair". I had a great time watching the bands on Valentine's day a year ago and enjoyed the festive mood that this fair brings yearly to the UP community and friends .

clouds with the branches of an acacia tree

I enjoyed sitting at my favourite acacia tree, refreshed and relaxed with only my camera in tow. It was around 9 in the morning and after staying for around an hour, I saw clouds in almost immaculate white prettily moving in the blue skies. I was hoping that one of the ice cream vendors would pass by so I can relish their home made ice cream, but when I saw these clouds and took nice photos, I was content.

No comments:

About My Blog

My photo
A kaleidoscope of people, landscapes, seascapes, skyscapes and things which, to my perspective- are wonderfully made. It features, but not limited to the faces of people who makes me happy and vice versa,man-made creations, lovely places where I have been-and wish to go to when I can.