Tuesday 4 August 2009

Tita Cory at Manila Cathedral

bottled water absolutely quenching mourner's thirst, just before noontime

yellow ribbon tied everywhere



flashing the meaningful L sign while approaching the cathedral



familiar sight of nuns where Tita Cory is- in life and in death...

a beaming crowd after paying last respects for Tita Cory

leaving the cathedral at quarter before noontime

happily being photographed with Tita Cory's yellow banner


a man in yellow makes his way to the cathedral



blogger's turn to be photographed with Tita Cory's banner



I also did my farewell to the much loved Tita Cory and such experience will be happily memourable in my lifetime.














Ma-an Gorospe

No comments:

About My Blog

My photo
A kaleidoscope of people, landscapes, seascapes, skyscapes and things which, to my perspective- are wonderfully made. It features, but not limited to the faces of people who makes me happy and vice versa,man-made creations, lovely places where I have been-and wish to go to when I can.