Saturday 4 June 2011

Calamianes Island's Twin Lagoon

the happy boatmen 

 the yatch the blogger wished she has, or will have
a  fish cage with a lovely backdrop
 fish cage and a boat in a wonderful place
blogger's favourite  tour guides
the trees where rare birds' nests are found
the wonderful skies 
the fishing boat
wonderful sight 
slowly stopping to anchor the boat
the jump blogger cannot forget

loving the cool and clear waters of Coron
going inside the twin lagoon
not just good but great time!
happiness to the heights
off to other wonderful spots

Ma-an Gorospe

No comments:

About My Blog

My photo
A kaleidoscope of people, landscapes, seascapes, skyscapes and things which, to my perspective- are wonderfully made. It features, but not limited to the faces of people who makes me happy and vice versa,man-made creations, lovely places where I have been-and wish to go to when I can.