Wednesday 22 June 2011

Island Hopping In Coron: Siete Pecados

a happy face off to lovely places!

here's to a safe and happy island hopping!
off to our first hop


 J and K's  turn to be in the waters
 Kerwin relishing the waters under the bright sun
 Jun getting a closer look at the  colourful corals

swimming where the coloured corals are
fellow island hoppers
loving the waters!

the first destination : Siete Pecados

one of the seven

excited  for another  hop, off we go!


Ma-an Gorospe





No comments:

About My Blog

My photo
A kaleidoscope of people, landscapes, seascapes, skyscapes and things which, to my perspective- are wonderfully made. It features, but not limited to the faces of people who makes me happy and vice versa,man-made creations, lovely places where I have been-and wish to go to when I can.