Friday 24 June 2011

Coron Tour 2011: Kayangan Lake

first time  Coron island hoppers


the lake's gateway
the clear waters where boats are parked
 the Tagbanua's ancestral domain
a souviner photo before the trek  to the lake
the narrow climb to the lake
breathtaking view on the top, the  Blue Lagoon

blogger in a lovely place
getting down to Coron's Kayangan lake
happy island hoppers in the lovely lake
relishing the clean waters of Kayangan Lake
 leaving the lake for  the next stop
lovely boats ferrying happy tourists
happy blogger with tour guide and  fellow island hopper
 the boatman's assistant rowing to the next  destination

MarieAntoinette Gorospe

No comments:

About My Blog

My photo
A kaleidoscope of people, landscapes, seascapes, skyscapes and things which, to my perspective- are wonderfully made. It features, but not limited to the faces of people who makes me happy and vice versa,man-made creations, lovely places where I have been-and wish to go to when I can.