Sunday 19 June 2011

Lover's Rock in Dapitan

replica of the hut where Rizal once taught

a walk to the replica of the house where Rizal lived on exile

"century old tree that Rizal planted"- said the tricycle driver guide


approaching the rock
"its heart shaped"- blogger's witty tour guide pointed out 

blogger's turn to sit at the rock 
the place where Jose Rizal was exiled
 a lovely sight from the rock

 children fishing by the bay
walking in the grounds where Rizal walked  many years back




Ma-an Gorospe

No comments:

About My Blog

My photo
A kaleidoscope of people, landscapes, seascapes, skyscapes and things which, to my perspective- are wonderfully made. It features, but not limited to the faces of people who makes me happy and vice versa,man-made creations, lovely places where I have been-and wish to go to when I can.