Friday 3 June 2011

Coron Island's Kayangan Lake

the clear waters leading to the lake
the gateway to lake
the ancestral domain of the Tagbanuans
taking time to read about the Kayangan Lake
entrance to the lake, photo by Beatriz
starting the walk to the lake
a wonderful sight
the way to the lake is narrow 
yeah- i am on top of the world! photo by Orlando
the wonder of God's creation-view from the top
the long and steep climb was all worth it! photo by Tantan
awed by the beauty of the place, blogger keeps on taking photos
 the serenity of Kayangan Lake
my favourite island hopping travel companions

swimming in the lake- blissful 





Ma-an Gorospe

No comments:

About My Blog

My photo
A kaleidoscope of people, landscapes, seascapes, skyscapes and things which, to my perspective- are wonderfully made. It features, but not limited to the faces of people who makes me happy and vice versa,man-made creations, lovely places where I have been-and wish to go to when I can.